Northstar Vale Trust is for fools. Fear is the only reliable way.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Acknowledging the offering Hime had brought, Reiko would chew at it later on. She always felt a little better after Hime came by lately, her herbs for relaxation were truly a blessing and she was thankful for her sister's presence lately. Out of everyone in the vale, she seemed to be the kindest lately, the same woman who had banished her sister from their homeland - it was strange, but Reiko was thankful for it all.

I'm tired Hime. It was an honest admission, perhaps too obvious as well. Nothing I ever do seems to keep everyone happy, I don't know what to do anymore. I wanted to keep things as peaceful as possible. Now it all seemed like it was completely impossible. She didn't even have time lately to visit Ibis and the little one that were surely by now born and waiting to be greeted - how could she do so without dragging the new young mother into all of this too? She missed the Queen all too much.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trust is for fools. Fear is the only reliable way. - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 03:11 PM