Northstar Vale I'm tryin' not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Arielle may have been peacefully sleeping at first, still tucked against mother's warm side, but she was woken the second she was alone on the den floor. She looked around, unsettled and confused; it was rare she was ever alone, and she decided she didn't like it at all. She uttered a soft, uncertain squeak that was answered by the sound of her mother's voice outside. She wasn't sure what was being said, but she was sure now where she needed to go. 

Arielle lifted up on wobbly legs and toddled outside where her parents were. But things seemed tense and weird, and there was a stranger she had never seen before. She froze in the den entrance, her puppy blue gaze staring up at the adults with confusion. For so long, it had just been the four of them with the occasional visit from the pale man. She wasn't used to feeling so unsure, and she didn't know what to do about it.

It was then that dad turned and moved towards her, ushering her into the den with some urgency. Arielle followed without hesitation, desperate for some kind of direction. And when they settled inside, she would take up a spot next to him and chew on his tail or wrestle with her sister, completely unaware of the weight of the situation now that she was back in the den. She did wish mama would return soon, though. 

made an assumption about akavir, lmk if i need to change anything