Sun Mote Copse When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES.
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Dang. It looked like the rude spitting tree would get away with its antics today. Neither Alyx or Wraen had the ability to punish it by peeing on it. Alyx thought they might be able to go to the stream and drink enough water to fill their bladders up, but if they left, how would she remember which tree it was? No ideas were forthcoming, so she pouted instead.

Wraen was pretty good at distracting others from their problems, though, and that was true for Alyx as well. Oh, well, Q makes me mad aaaaaaall th'time, she shared eagerly. She always brings mud home an' gets it all over me! I think she does it on porpoise! She'd be willing to bet her own tail on it, and Alyx adored her beautiful black tail. Oh, oh, and Rosie never wants to play with me!

No point mentioning that it was because Rosie was a delicate sort, and Alyx was known for being a little rough. Oh! she said, pausing to take a quick breath, and Figgy left an' hasn't come back. This last was delivered sadly; she missed her brother. Bronco was great, easily her favourite big brother, but there was a Figment sized hole in her heart and Bronco just wasn't the right shape to fit it. Fennec and Nellie both left before she could make any memories of them, but she remembered Figgy... albeit only a little. Wassa Sobrun? she asked, ducking her head low to awkwardly itch the side of her nose with her dewclaw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES. - by Alyx - July 26, 2020, 10:02 PM