Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
He did have to hand it to the guy--he was frustratingly clever.

Fig merely blinked at the other male as he accused him of being insensitive to his blind sister. Him. The one who didn't refer to her as 'Blindo' at every opportunity he had. Figment might've pointed this out to him, but he knew by now there was little point. Penn Blackthorn would do and say whatever Penn Blackthorn wanted to do and say. Fig's best defense was to ignore him as best as he could. And so he did.

Fenn's remark followed a similar vein, but it still made him smile. There was nothing vindictive about the way she teased. She wasn't trying to get under his skin or be an asshole. Her teasing was good-natured. Penn was just a dick.

"I'll try to be more clever for you next time..." Fig commented with a little swish of his tail, "Least I can do since you took on all the undesirable qualities for us." He paused, contemplating her last comment. He too wondered what they would say. Fig had been open-ended in his timeline, not wanting to set expectations and fail to uphold them. But even he hadn't intended to be away for so long. Fenn's arrival at the Frosthawks had been timely as he'd intended to head home the next day. Instead, he'd tagged along with the two of them.

Now here they were.

"I imagine they'll be thrilled to know we're all doing well," Fig answered after a beat, "And very interested to know if we'll be staying." He was pretty interested in that too, at least as far as his sister was concerned.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM