Mount Apikuni karma and retribution
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She had not spent extensive side on the mountain's uglier half, but even from that alone it was plain to see it had seen some traumatic events. Fire was likely one, and she suspected rockslides too, or perhaps just a whole crumbling mountain-half. It was all settled now and greenery did grow anew, so it was not like it was recent, but the lasting effects remained. Mhm. One may only hear faint whispers of the story by putting their paws to it. If only any who.. had seen it happen themselves still roamed here, and if they did, she had not crossed their paths. Then again, it was probable that whatever had happened had not left any survivors to tell the tale. Maybe none lived to say, though.. she mentioned with an impassive glance its way; she'd never know for sure.

She then chuffed a low laugh. Personally I would see nothing wrong with that, she replied in turn. She was rather introverted, though, so her opinion may be biased. In my homeland a hermit was a highly-regarded wolf, synonymous with sage in a way.. so, granted, its definition went a little deeper than what you mention.. Her expression furrowed and she fanned her ears. There was not much else she would say about it. Her honored mother's traditions did not always translate well into simple explanations.

Listening on, she nodded slowly and soaked up the warmth of the sunlight. Ah, I see. I have not known many to settle north of here.. yet. But times have necessitated it, I know.. With winter coming, hunting would become a bigger issue. She was curious to see how it would fare with Swiftcurrent nearby, and then the Plateau in the other direction. Amekaze fancied having the Sunspire maintain some vague control over the Vale for hunting when the goat herds thinned, but that was assuming their strength allowed them. Last winter there were far fewer packs -- only a small handful, to my knowledge. I am curious to see how it shapes up, or if tensions will run high. His pack may be wise for settling a good distance away. If their hunting was good to the north, they may avoid trouble (if it comes to it) entirely.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 22, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 22, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 24, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 25, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 28, 2014, 02:43 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 29, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 09:48 PM