Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fennec didn't take the bait, which wasn't surprising. She was smarter than to do that. Whichever she chose, she would disappoint either Fig or Penn. He knew he'd rather not be the disappointed party, but he also knew that of her two relationships, only one was beyond damaging. Fennec was his sister and she would always be his sister. There was nothing she could do to break the bond between them. Penn was just her friend, though. Friendships were more fragile. And Penn didn't seem like the kind who would be cool about being the one left behind. He'd probably act like he didn't care, but Fig always knew better.

In any event, that was a problem for the future. This was now, and for now, they still had some miles to read before they got back home. Fig turned and followed Penn's lead, casting his gaze to the side to smile at his sister. "Mom and Dad, of course," he answered, "But... don't tell them this, but I'm kinda more excited to see the kids. I'm sure they've probably tripled in size by now, though it's so hard to imagine. They were so small when I left." He knew they grew up quickly, though. Fig had been stunned by how much Liffey's and Rannoch's pups had grown in the time he'd been away. It had been far longer of a gap in when he'd seen them last, but still.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM