Hushed Willows When I'm with you
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Izumi's slender features remained void of visible emotion, but her violet orbs glossed and ears stood up right at her answer — indeed, she did have more room for Izumi to join her pack. This was good news; She'd have the safety and security of a different pack and a location to return to on the days where she wanted to search for her lost littermates. A pleased sigh left the dame's lungs at the sound of it, but then...

Her head visibly tilted when the small femora, who now identified as 'Lumiya', referred to themselves as the 'Queen of faeries'. 'Queen' was a title she'd heard many times before in her diplomatic studies - but 'Faerie Queen'? Not so much. And that could be seen clear as day by Izumi's puzzled expression. The young fae had been confined in her home with family to be taught about different political structures and (due to her age) was only allowed to leave the clan's territory whenever accompanied by her parents. That being the case, when word of a rank title Fujiwara could never fathom the existence of came to light, it was by then that she asks herself: "How far have I truly strayed from home?"

For now that was just another topic to be put into fruition later down the line. Izumi was grateful to even have a pack which welcomed her with open arms and wanted to prioritize on it now. lowering her white crown to meet their heterochromatic gaze, Izu took her attention away from the pale owl and spoke again: "A pleasure to finally be acquainted with you, your majesty. But I confused, what you mean by f...fae....faeries?" the she-wolf's tounge stumbled trying to pronounce the strange word and nearly bit it.

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 20, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 21, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 23, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 25, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 29, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 31, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - October 09, 2020, 09:49 AM