The Sunspire past lives
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
yup! i'm probably overly vague abt things like that when i zone out and write at the same time, which i do a lot of lately >_>
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Onward she hiked, taking to the mountainous earth with eagerness. It had been too long since she had roamed this northward on their slopes. During the days then weeks following her tangles with Danica and then Shadow, she stuck to the middle stretches of mountain -- the oasis, the forest, the clearings dotted here and there. She had not frequented the borderlands, or the highest altitudes despite her fondness for the latter. It was well past time for her to reacquaint herself with those places... and she was starting here and now.

She wasn't far now, and it was then that she spotted another -- her pale fur made it easy against the backdrop of the mountain. Amekaze's approach continued, now keyed into the unfamiliar wolf and eager to find out more about the other who descended. She didn't know many here of light coats, so she was immediately on the hunt for answers. Jace's scent was also somewhat involved here so she was led to believe her to be a recent addition to the pack, and one of his doing no less. She guessed that Ferdie was wrapped up in the puppies and Jace was manning the borders at most times.

The greeting she received was warm. More so than she had anticipated. Amekaze paused and tilted her head. She switched her own tail subtly. Goddess? she questioned, doubting she had misheard it. I cannot say I have been met with a greeting such as that before, she then smirked.

You are headed down? she inquired, looking the female up and down quickly as she did. I have not seen you before. I am.. Ame. She glanced towards the rumbling horizon as she gave her name: rain itself, no less.. not that many were privy to this information. The very rain-scented winds shifted her furs and the storm's humidity was strong on her senses. But, she welcomed its arrival all the same.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
past lives - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 09, 2014, 11:34 PM