The Sunspire past lives
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
*fluff her* SRY FOR THE RAMBLES I AM HEADACHE AND TIRED SO SPEW WORDS? D:
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The answer she was met with came without hesitation of any kind. The pale female spoke with certainty and offered her explanation. Ame's head stayed tilted, and her curiosity remained well-founded here.

I see.. she breathed in thoughtful response. Never one to deny the beliefs of others, she supposed it was not all that far off from what she held dear to her heart. To her, divinity manifested in many different ways and forms -- in rivers, plants, beasts, places, and the celestial bodies themselves. This, naturally, included individuals such as herself and the white wolf. Individuals and sacred essences existed within the same world and shared a delicately interwoven complexity. So she believed, anyway.

She swept her muzzle in a slow nod. If you want to. There is a spot.. not too far from here. I intended to watch the storm roll in from there, her tail switched mischievously. Most hid from them, and would take this time to do the opposite. But she was not always the most conventional, so with that said, she moved forward again, ears still keened onto the female who she guessed would do the same.

She arced a brow, amused. It took her a quick second for her to make sense of it, that the blessing was in reference to hues of their shading -- the moon for her paleness, the sun for her eyes. Ame chuffed. An interesting way to phrase it, she said, still mulling over the words. She could spy her outcropping by now. But I do like it. I resonate the best with the night and the earth itself, after all.. she added. The earth and night were befitting her, beyond just her coloration.

Ah, truly? I can say you are not difficult on the eyes yourself. The look of the moon suits you well. Ame gave her a lingering sidelong look. She was smaller, daintier with a neater appearance about her. Ame was wild-furred and as she had said, of the night itself. Her healing injuries only gave her more of a roguish appearance and without her perpetual frown or troublesome, almost-ominous, smirk, she did have some redeeming physical qualities. But again, they were not always the most traditional, so having others (same sex or not) point them out was a prideful sort of thing.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
past lives - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 09, 2014, 11:34 PM