Wapun Meadow Bring it to an end
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Oh, perhaps this man would prove to be a good distraction for the healer. Something that could get his mind off of the atrocities committed recently. Of the war and fighting and trespasser. Evien huffed out another short laugh - a breath of air, really - and pitched his weight to one side. "Aw, come on, now. You look like a tough guy. You can take a little salt." And well, from what Evien had already seen. The massive wolf didn't seem unfriendly, or overly upset by Evien's own less-than-ideal introduction.

Rabid? Evien felt a chill run up his spine, though he doubted the man meant actual rabies. He shrugged his shoulders - his own face was testament to his recent fighting. Left eye swollen shut, skin still torn and inflamed. It was improving steadily, but he couldn't open it yet. "Hell yeah, you got chewed up. I don't need two eyes to see that." The medic approached then, appraising the injured man carefully. He wouldn't touch yet, and would try not to invade personal space too much. "Some of these look pretty nasty." He itched to heal. It wasn't like he hadn't had ample opportunity recently, but the idea of healing someone who he hadn't just seen in a fight was appealing to him. Some sense of normalcy.

"Oh, fuck no. You'd be like fighting a fucking bear, and I'm not ready to die yet," he responded to the man's question, still hovering off to the side and appraising the injuries. Nothing a little TLC couldn't fix. "I'd be more likely to help with those wounds. Much more a healer than a fighter." A small smile crossed his maw and he tipped his head to the side at the last words. His name? Normally Evien would share it freely, but he was enjoying this back and forth of theirs. "That's because I didn't give it to you," he hummed, tail swishing once behind him. "And you didn't give me yours, either."
Messages In This Thread
Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 08, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 13, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 14, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 18, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - October 05, 2020, 05:36 PM