Mount Apikuni karma and retribution
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

There was no way to know if there had been a pack here before, or if ever. Or if wolves had even inhabited the nearby territories when whatever had happened had transpired. When she had first arrived in the Teekon Wilds, packs had been few and far between with the lands practically untouched as far as she could tell. But it could not have been like that forever?

On several occasions she had wondered if something had happened to make it that way. Famine? Natural disaster? Several bad seasons? It could be any number of things, truthfully. Packs could dissolve into nothing, leave entirely, be killed, ran off, or whatever else. Either way, she had arrived in the region at a point of fresh start. It had only just begun its revival when she had set paw here.

Traditions of my honored mother, more specifically: yamabushi -- or 'one who lies in the mountains', those close to mysticism and strength of nature. Very respected there, she mentioned and left it at that. It was his interest that gave him that much. While her mother had been the only one to fully achieve the title in Amekaze's lifetime, she had always spoken of others doing so in the past well before her time. It had inspired her in many ways, though.

Indeed, it has grown. I wonder how much larger it may become, or if a limit may be reached at some point.. she replied, thoughtfully smirking. She believed the Sunspire to be establishing itself as a steadfast group, one with a solid, strengthening core. While they still had a ways to go, she had her confidence. The fittest will always prevail, and among them, some balance to be struck. The key facets of nature, to her thinking. Balance and strength. The mountain range here has only just found a semblance of peace among its residents. I assume wintertime may strain it, but perhaps with the packs growing, changing, and shifting may eventually help ease it.. or just make it worse. Time will only tell.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 22, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 22, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 24, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 25, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 28, 2014, 02:43 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 29, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 09:48 PM