The Sunspire past lives
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
LMAO glad you enjoyed. see that's exactly what i mean my head is so fried i don't even care or know anymore. i dozed off for a while but idk if that helped me any. yet here i am anyway, manning a keyboard when i shouldn't be
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Akita's spirits were light and she was quick to mention Jace. Amekaze's ears twitched. Mhm, it is too bad. I have not seen him trek so high lately.. not with his limp, she murmured. While she did not know of his fondness for storms before right here and now, it was all the more reason she was right to consider him a kindred spirit. Same here, but it is their loss. The rain does not bother me, and the.. electricity of the storm.. so unlike anything else, she rumbled contentedly. She was known to seek water anyway. Rain only made it easier to get her fur wet and it was best to enjoy it now before the seasonal chill made it too much to bear.

She listened on, especially interested in hearing how she resonated with a great many things. Amekaze took this to heart and would remember it well. Mm, not many can say the same. You have an admirable skill, then. Nature's energies are... all near to me, as well, but I do have my favorites, those closest to me.. she said, then nodded. It is, the dark Rikudou confirmed with ease with her eyes on the destination. She aimed to move a little faster, gritting her teeth against the burning soreness blossoming from her shoulder. I have, an aspiring one, at least. They were worse and they heal.. but if you want to see, you may, she was still going to be guarded about them but markedly less so now that she was not a fevered wreck. Only Aleera got the pleasure of dealing with that.. If it was to help others improve their skills and edge one step closer to an official standing as a pack's healer, she supposed she could tolerate it some. For the pack. Do you practice healing? she asked back, closing steady distance as a deep roll of thunder resounded.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
past lives - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 09, 2014, 11:34 PM