Wapun Meadow Bring it to an end
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Really, Evien didn't want anything in return. He liked healing people - feeling useful. It made him feel like maybe not everything he was doing right now was bad. Like maybe he wasn't a murderer, or an accomplice, or a bystander. This was what he was supposed to do, and he enjoyed it. So in reality, the white wolf here was helping him just as much as he was helping him. 

Smartass. Evien huffed out another short laugh and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm more an ass than smart," he admitted, though it was nice to have this banter. Azon. The medic relaxed a bit when the man offered his name, tipping his head to the side. "Evien," he said in turn, a smile spreading just slightly across his maw. "You, too." And for once in a long time, it kind of was nice to meet someone new. 

The man walked over to him and Evien was taken a bit aback by the size of the white wolf. Tall like Fields or Skoll, but broader - perhaps a bit like the man who led the Saints, sans the curled tail and stripes. His eyes were both equally bright, emerald and ruby, and Evien felt his face heat up when the wolf winked at him. The brown wolf scoffed and rolled his visible eye, trying not to look too terribly flustered. 

"Yeah, I'm a fucking medic. Wouldn't offer to treat you if I wasn't." He leaned in to look at the wounds on his neck. Not quite fully scabbed over - he'd need to clean them and find some horsetail or something on the fly. Luckily, the field had plenty growing here and there, and he'd be able to find the herbs if needed. "You're lucky these weren't deeper. Could've been really bad for you," he commented, offering Azon a small smile. "I won't try anything funny. C'mon, we're gonna go to the stream and you're gonna wash them off while I find some horsetail." He nudged the larger wolf's shoulder and turned to head down to the stream. It was a bit overfilled from the recent rains, but it'd do just fine.
Messages In This Thread
Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 08, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 13, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 14, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 18, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - October 05, 2020, 05:36 PM