Wapun Meadow Bring it to an end
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Like Azon, Evien, too, was mostly comprised of swear words and rage. Their conversation felt natural and comfortable, and the healer found himself perhaps a bit too relaxed around the massive wolf. Perhaps a bit too much himself. But Azon didn't seem to mind his language, and instead met it with his own. He didn't seem to be offended or upset, which relaxed something in the young healer. There was no need to worry about feelings being spared.

Amusement lit up in Evien's expression at not only the false bravado and loud laughter, but also the incorrect usage of the phrase. "Oh, I'm sure," he teased in return, scanning over the man with a grin. "A big, tough guy like you? Practically invincible." He chose not to mention that thick-skinned was not typically used to literally mean thick-skinned. Might as well save a bit of his pride there.

At the mention of washing up, Azon's smile faded. That was... perplexing. But he wasn't one to pry too much, so he just shrugged his shoulders in response. "You've got nothing I haven't seen before," he pointed out simply, then gestured toward the water. "Wash up. I'll be back." He turned to leave, but hesitated a bit, flicking his ears back toward the man. "I'd only peek if you asked me to." Perhaps a bit of a risky suggestion, but he felt comfortable enough with this guy to do so. 

Then Evien trotted off, seeking out horsetail. True to his word, he wouldn't peek at the white wolf, instead focused entirely on his job. And fortunately, it was easy to find the stuff, bright green and nourished from the rains. 

He'd give Azon a few minutes, to be sure he was cleaned up and mostly dried off, before he would return. Keeping his gaze up toward the sky, he grinned around the herbs in his mouth. "Can I look now, your highness?" he questioned, heavily laying on the sarcasm this time.
Messages In This Thread
Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 08, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 13, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 14, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 18, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - October 05, 2020, 05:36 PM