Sunspire Mountains sleepy fox hollow
812 Posts
Ooc —
It took Junior a moment before she realized she was one of these "uninitiated." She felt slighted for a moment, though that feeling quickly dissipated as her intrigue grew. She began to wonder how one became initiated. Instead of interrupting to ask, however, she listened closely as Aktaiê explained that she considered the sea and moon (the Sea and Moon, rather, for Junior detected the reverence in the titles) to be her mothers.

It sounded kinda weird to her... but kinda cool at the same time. Junior wanted to know more. Yet the mention of longing for home made her suddenly realize that she wanted nothing more than get back to her home. She'd been gone all day and was rather weary from traveling. She'd definitely been an Outrider today: travelling to places known and unknown; passing along intel; discovering the hollow; and even meeting an exotic!

"Speaking of home, I should be heading that way..." the youth said in a decidedly reluctant tone. She bit her lip and hesitated, then asked Aktaiê, "Are you from a pack around here? Could I... come find you and learn more? I know you said you can't share a lot but..." Well, it was worth a try, right?

Aktaiê seemed to consider it, then assented; Junior could come speak with her another time. "Cool, thanks!" was Junior's response before she trotted away in the direction of home. She was already looking forward to their next encounter. The proclaimed Amazon was perhaps the most interesting wolf Junior had ever met.
Messages In This Thread
sleepy fox hollow - by Junior - August 23, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 24, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 26, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - September 03, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - September 04, 2014, 05:04 PM