Whitefish River I'm not a flower
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira sighed as she tried to find a way to put it delicately, It's complicated. Again, I'll explain more when you're older, but to put it simply, the pack I was raised in had different values than the ones we have here. Blood was important to those wolves and mine did not belong. Pureblood. Ira could laugh at the term now, though she remembered a time where it had been the obsession of her focus. Though as she ventured away from her home it became clear how little blood mattered, at least in the sense that she knew. In fact, most here seemed to be disgusted by the idea.

Your grandfather did not belong with the pack, but he fell in love with my mother anyway. He would not stay though and my mother passed when I was far too young...so I was raised begrudgingly by the Alphas. The pack knew I did not belong and as a result, my sister and I were excluded or picked on. The Count shook her head letting out another short sigh. There would likely be questions from her daughter, but it reached into troubling times she'd rather not discuss yet with her children, not to mention the anger she held for so long upon finding the truth.

Luckily a smile broke through as Prim exclaimed her want to be like her. You wish to protect? Perhaps it should have been expected, Primrose always did seem to take after her or find interest in what she was doing. You should find a strong name then. One fit of a knight. Ira grinned as she leaned down to nuzzle the side of her daughter's face You know you're old enough to begin training if you wish?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm not a flower - by Wynter - September 24, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - September 25, 2020, 05:23 AM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - September 27, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - October 03, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - October 05, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - October 07, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - October 16, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - October 20, 2020, 01:22 AM