Firefly Glen It gets so sticky down here
201 Posts
Ooc —
A bit oblivious to the two men who seemed to contest whose she was, Leta's gaze turned toward Osiris as she smiled at him upon seeing his own. Jackalope spoke again, and Leta looked to him once more. If messengers are often damned, then you better not damn yourself, she huffed, though there was no ingenuity in her voice there. Leta did in fact like Jackalope, and he seemed nice enough... but once he finished speaking, she saw that his words were meant in a not-so-friendly way. 

That was disheartening. 

Something in it for him? If not being damned isn't enough, I don't know what is, she quipped, tail twitching nervously. In any event... Leta was tired of existence where there was always the threat of something somewhere. Ursus at Easthollow, and what, did Jackalope wish to hang something over their heads here? Anyway, taking things rather lightly, Leta hummed, well, I suppose my friendship is sufficient. So that will have to do, Jackalope, and you have no say in the matter, she decided, stepping towards him and lifting her head to squint at him with a playful sort of levelness. She had grown quite tired of having enemies; could they not simply be friends? She looked back to Osiris with a wan little smile, as though to say let's give this a try.
Messages In This Thread
It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 22, 2020, 08:51 AM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 22, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 27, 2020, 08:20 AM