Ankyra Sound From the Deep...
812 Posts
Ooc —
I'm narrating a conclusion since the player's been suspended/quit.

The stranger's calm was so abrupt that Junior didn't trust it. She kept her mismatched eyes shrewdly pinned on the other she-wolf, mouth falling slightly ajar when the other explained that she heard voices in her head that made her do things and which sometimes even took over her body. Something about this made her think of Tytonidae, who saw and heard things others didn't, yet nothing about her sister was nearly this obnoxious nor ominous.

"I don't want to hear your apologies," Junior replied curtly. "You need to get out. These are claimed lands and you're trespassing. If you don't leave of your own free will, I will show you out," the young Warrior threatened in a quiet voice, ears suddenly thrusting forward and tail lifting to show that she meant business. A rumble of thunder seemed to punctuate her command and lightning pulsed in her bright eyes.

That seemed to do the trick. The strange she-wolf frantically scrambled backward up the beach, in the direction of higher ground. Osprey Jr. trotted behind her, dogging her steps until she disappeared further inland, following the direction of the storm.
Messages In This Thread
From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 02, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 02, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 02, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 03, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 03, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 04, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Nightwing - September 05, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: From the Deep... - by Junior - September 06, 2014, 01:10 AM