Raven's Watch If I had a heart
devour the stars
243 Posts
Ooc — Gina
The little creature of stark colors appeared after some time, though his wait remained short and unbothered. The wolf of the North would watch her then, tracking the fall of her head, the brush of her nose with the grass of the forest, noting it all as stiff and formal. Stjornuati was unused to such stiff and formal behavior; the wolves of Stormhaven Keep were wild things, hedonistic and epicurean in their ways, agrarian and unrefined in their manners. They had greeted each other with teeth and claws, always careful to not draw blood of their brothers and sisters. The way Minah bent to the ground was foreign and unnatural to him.

Minah needs not to bow or be brittle like old branch, He offered, the intent of his words an invitation for her to relax a touch. Akai í Hrafnsjáandi told this one of your interests in beinin? Bones? This one is wanting to know of Minah's other interests. Minah's talents. It was the way of their upbringing, for adults to assist in the growth and training of the young and while Minah was no pup, he was still willing to assist if he had an avenue to do so.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - October 31, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Minah - November 05, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - November 07, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Minah - November 07, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - November 13, 2020, 01:38 AM