The Wall devil gonna follow me e'er I go
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
The man needn't have pointed; Ruenna was familiar with the Watch and the little oasis beneath, which was likely where this man's packmates made their dens. 

"A good vantage point," the waif murmured, almost to herself. The wolves of Raven's Watch would know all who approached for miles. This one guardian posted at the back would be enough to catch any wolves crazy enough to come up the Wall from the rear. 

"I lived here once," she replied, speaking louder this time. "On the plateau below." Blacktail Deer Plateau. Her gaze swept toward the south and lingered there a moment. 

If this man was of the Watch, then it was likely the Elysium wolves were no longer in the willows. A shame... Ruenna had hoped to shelter with them for a few days, if anyone there remembered her. And what of Diaspora, then..?

"Diaspora doesn't bother you here?" Ruenna queried, brow knitting with curiosity. "Stigmata was insistent that all of the Sunspires belonged to him..." Rue shook her head, still in disbelief after all this time.
Messages In This Thread
devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 26, 2020, 04:59 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 29, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 20, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - January 08, 2021, 05:56 PM