Barrow Fields i hated how people shouted at me for looking different.
devour the stars
243 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Her laugh pulled a grin from him, a baring of teeth that was more wild and feral than pleasant, too used to baring teeth in threat and violence to have so pretty a smile such as she. Your Sea-dragon Lagoon is Sjódrekalón, in this one's language. The distance between their homelands and their languages was vast, and all the more fascinating for it. Where he found the common tongue crude and ungainly, the lilted speech of his companion was pretty and pleasant, much like the woman that spoke it.

A year. The mark of a pup's first Seiðr ritual, the earning of their first true name. It was a long time, and yet, it was not long at all in the span of Yggdrasil's branches. Ja. Many things here are unlike they are in the lands of my people. Many of the wolves he and Solpallur had found to be soft and untested. The tribes in these lands smell large, made of many more wolves than where this one hails from. And far less territorial, judging by the lack of response from thee Willows wolves.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hated how people shouted at me for looking different. - by Stjornuati - December 10, 2020, 01:39 AM