Moonspear moonlight howl
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona was not a wolf of gossip, nor' really of politics on the matter. She only knew the layer of information that all knew, but barely any further unless she happened to stumble upon the situation. However.. She was curious on Jarilo's and Kukutux's situation. There was very few pairs within the mountain, Dirge and Hydra, Alya and Nikai, then finally the two. But it seemed more of an arrangement then a happy ceremony. Her mind drifted to when Kukutux offered to be a sister of sorts, another wife to the man. She of course rejected, but it was an odd offer nonetheless.

She wasn't born in the best circumstances. Her mother was not remembered and her father was a known cheater, but he did not take more wives, only whored around as the wife looked in disdain to all the bastards. A toxic homelife that she grew into, but it was the norm to take but one mate in life.

"Sailuk spoke to me moons ago, asking what I did. Though I do not think she is interested." The other children she spoke of her far more.. Childish, to say the least. The ghostly duck seemed mature for her age, much like to the motherly swan. However unlike the other children, she didn't seem interested in going further outside the territory or fight, just simply asked about Desdemona's love life.

A lot seemed interested in that recently. Strange.

"Many fear Moonspear, it isn't surprised they would rather keep low. I would hope they would stay that way." Confidence in the strength of their group, it wouldn't be wise to face the mountain-wolves.
Messages In This Thread
moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 03, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 04, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 09, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 13, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 16, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 29, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - December 02, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - December 15, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - January 01, 2021, 04:56 AM