Mount Apikuni karma and retribution
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
sounds good! and thank ya too! :D
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze lapsed into peaceful silence after a soft nod; they would have to find out. The weeks would turn into months and before they knew it, winter would grip the lands and as they had both agreed, the strong would triumph when times grew more difficult. Amekaze was curious to see how it would unfold, and somewhat eager in helping to support their pack to success.

Her ears flicked forward towards his offer. Mm, perhaps for a bit, at least until the Spire beckons me back, she answered. I intended to do some more sightseeing, anyway. she switched her tail alongside the words, then gestured her muzzle towards him as if to say lead the way.

As she said she would, she would accompany the male for a little while longer over the mountainous terrain. She was plenty content to trek in silence, for while she did enjoy the spoken word and a knowledgeable conversation partner, the quiet suited her well. Amekaze took in the sights, and when the time was right, she bid him a farewell to let him continue his investigations and then likely head back towards the north where his pack-to-be planned to settle. Their paths may or may not ever cross again but she left his company contented, and turned her nose towards the peak of the Sunspire.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 22, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 22, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 24, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 25, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 28, 2014, 02:43 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 29, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 09:48 PM