The Sunspire past lives
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

To her, consideration of nature's energies was second nature. Raised on it and taught to be keenly invested, she too was pleased to know someone else who just knew. After all, it was not always the most easy of things to explain to those who did not have the interest or awareness. To some it was probably downright bizarre. So the natural response was a soft nod and accompanying mhm.

She focused her sights on the storm as she felt Akita's eyes on her wounds. Meanwhile, her ears were tilted her way. She was decidedly pleased about more healers having found their way into their ranks. Ah, I see. Amekaze nodded again. If you wanted to. I am not used to a healer's attention, but faster healing.. would not be something to complain about, she smirked. Aleera was her first exception, one she had forced herself to accept. Amekaze was not a very big fan of being doctored. Despite the necessity. But at least it was letting her packmates exercise their skill to prove to her their knowledge, which she could always benefit from. What do you make it of? she asked next, only glancing to her company from the corner of her eye. She breathed deep the stormy atmosphere. I have wanted to know healing plant life better -- mostly so may help gather it, and understand what grows best where and when, for I am no medic myself. That and she feared that winter may come sooner rather than lately, so she must learn now before the majority of plants were forced into dormancy.

She exhaled a sigh and would listen to anything Akita would respond with. From there on, she let the conversation fade to comfortable silence beneath the stormy skies; yet, somehow, they spoke bounds even in their quietude.

The storm drew steadily closer and brought with it a good share of rain. Amekaze stayed for a while, that is, until the weight of the rain began to pick up. She edged towards the mountain's shelter, but still enjoyed breathing deep the electricity of the air. Only when it eventually passed did she descend the mountain and return to duty. Akita was free to join her for as much, or as little, of this as she so desired..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
past lives - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 09, 2014, 11:34 PM