Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
mal's mottled coat emerged, dappled even more by the shadows cast by trees. he, too, looked somber. hi, cam replied, moving up to greet his leader with a gentle touch of his muzzle to the other man's shoulder. i'm on patrol. care to join me?

with a sigh that seemed heavy enough to sink into his toes, he continued on his slow tread with mal hopefully in tow. i'm so sorry about caerus, he murmured, verdant gaze seeking mal's, albeit slightly sidelong. is there anything i can do? go look for him, sure, but he wasn't sure if the pack could spare him at this point. their numbers were so low. . .

and it was a hollow offer, anyway. what could he do? if caerus was missing, he was missing. cam himself had gone floating down the river as a youth, lost to mal for quite some time. and cam was no tracker. he would be no help.

his time was better served here, protecting the trees that sheltered him from everything bad in the world.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM