The Sunspire night owl
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

On just the back-swing of some absurd shift, she was thankful, in her own way. Not for having seemingly lost track of someone or the upheaval it had caused deep down, of course, but for the autumn moon's company. Even now and despite all strife, it cycled just as all things did given time.

She kept her voice raised, and her ears fluttered curiously when another chorus rose to meet and intertwine with hers -- different in tone, feminine still, and wrought with wild delight that was practically contagious. Amekaze then shifts hers, for this tune sounded much better with company.

It was only now that she realized, had she not been so wrapped up in the changes happening, that it would have been a good night for a more formal rally of their voices. Perhaps even a hunt so that her fellows could feast in the moon's glow as well. However, tonight she was not yet ready for it; she needed a dash more inward reflection first. They could still celebrate the moon over the span of the coming days. So long as it was visible, she decided.

So then she dropped her song, having let it taper towards an end beforehand. Once it was over, and Vienna was well-within sight, she chuffed softly. Amekaze welcomed the one-on-one time with the female, who admittedly she did not know exceptionally well although had grown to appreciate her from where she stood. With a few gliding pawsteps, moved closer to bump her muzzle against her packmate's. Tail waving and with contented rumbles, her greeting was mostly physical. I do not think the moon has been so beautiful in a time, she breathed. The supermoons of the recent summer month did give it a challenge for the title (it had been a good several months for moonwatchers, after all), but she was feeling especially appreciative of this one. Glad to know I am not alone in enjoying it.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
night owl - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 11, 2014, 02:55 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 21, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - October 08, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 24, 2014, 12:55 AM