Broken Antler Fen murder now the path of "must we"
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
They had not been home long when a call rose near the fen's limits, and as tired as Ibis was, she could not ignore her duty. She had been sworn-in as the Auspex after all; a duty she had neglected while in pursuit of something unfathomable. The mountain's demise was behind her. Home, now, and there was work to be done.

When she arrived to the source of the call, Ibis heard her daughter's greeting and picked up her pace. She was less concerned for Lilitu after seeing her in action; now, finding her at the behest of a stranger, there was a certain level of interest Ibis held but not so much worry, not anymore.

Then the stranger mentioned someone Ibis hadn't seen in what felt like a lifetime - Olive. Had she told her daughter much about her? She couldn't remember. Ibis drew up close, smiling to Lilitu, then to the stranger who looked so oddly familiar; but it wasn't someone she knew.

Olive was my mother, Ibis explained before mentioning herself in detail. But... It has been a while since I have seen her. Welcome. I am Ibis - and this is my daughter, Lilitu.
Messages In This Thread
murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 14, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 15, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 15, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 16, 2021, 07:12 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 17, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 18, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 19, 2021, 11:02 AM