Duskfire Glacier and those i can't charm
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Private 
for @Zephyr. set directly after their conception thread; here, have a morally confused and awkward wintersbane, kek.

wintersbane takes a moment to collect himself; distancing himself as he's prone to do. he does not feel regret but there is the consideration in the aftermath when the potential consequences sneak their way into his mind demanding to be considered that wintersbane knows he cannot continue on like this. not anymore. if he was going to be a responsible father, it was high time to be a responsible alpha. the two weren't really all that separate, in truth.

though the idea of duskfire glacier being filled with the fruit of his loins is not unappealing, he also recognizes that his tendency towards promiscuity was unbalanced.

next year, he tells himself; he will put harsher restrictions on breeding season — including himself — especially himself.

he turns away from the milky glow of the glacier to look back to zephyr, drawing in a soft breath and letting it out; unsure what to say. if he should say anything at all.
Messages In This Thread
and those i can't charm - by RIP Wintersbane - June 02, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: and those i can't charm - by Zephyr - June 02, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: and those i can't charm - by RIP Wintersbane - June 05, 2021, 05:07 AM
RE: and those i can't charm - by Zephyr - June 12, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: and those i can't charm - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2021, 05:34 AM