Duskfire Glacier those of you who are last will soon be first
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
to her admittance that the religious aspect was why she hadn't stayed with moonglow or ivory rose, wintersbane lets out a small noise of acknowledgement. on religions ...he has no strong say one way or the other, aside from the belief that it should be a choice and not necessarily something a pack is built upon. though, from experience, he knows how quickly and deeply someone can get swept into it. even so, he does not personally begrudge those packs that right, either. those who wanted to stay could and those who did not: would not.

mahler is a very good friend. wintersbane capitalizes in a low rumble of affection; strange when he reflects upon it as he does from time to time that he has found such a companion and compatriot in mahler ...given the once complicated triangle that had andraste nestled firmly in the middle of it. i should make the trip to see him soon myself. he remarks; and while this is murmured out loud this was mostly for himself.

of course, wintersbane allows with a sage nod of his head. just let me know when you plan to take a trip. maybe while she was away, he'd plan a fun little 'trip' ( but not really a trip ) for the kids during that time so they did not miss her too much until she returned. maybe when you do, i can take the kids on a little 'not-trip' to a different part of the glacier. nevertheless, he'd think of something both educational and fun for them to do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: those of you who are last will soon be first - by RIP Wintersbane - July 22, 2021, 01:40 PM