Redhawk Caldera I'm drunk on a plane
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Sifaka noted that it was too quiet for his comfort, and Ruenna had to hold back a chuckle. Of course Sifaka would view times of peace to be merely bookends for long stretches of untold danger. 

The man requested to be filled in on the drama. Ruenna noted that he made no attempt to hold back his own laughter at his packmates, and the Regent couldn't help but sport a small, rueful smile as well. "Yes, I'm afraid it's difficult not to overhear the quarreling," she allowed. 

"I suppose it centers on Reyes, the father of Towhee's pups. He's proven himself to be unpredictable. He was on thin ice after he was in a physical altercation with Niamh-- Phox's mate-- who was pregnant at the time. She.. well, she died.. succumbed to her injuries, presumably." Ruenna took in a breath. Stars, there was a whole lot more to that story, but one thing at a time for poor Sifaka. 

"But once Reyes began to show aggression with their pups, that was the last straw for Towhee. He resides with Brecheliant now. They are our allies to the south, on the other side of the lake." Ruenna paused again, this time waiting to see if Sifaka had questions.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - July 29, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - July 30, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 09, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - August 14, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 18, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - September 12, 2021, 12:00 PM