Duskfire Glacier schroff
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
tags for reference! <3

given my penchant for collecting scars i like to think there is no such thing as too many medics. the tundrian grins; with a laugh rumbling in his chest. in truth, the medics all found their way to him but perhaps it is cosmic intervention that draws them to duskfire glacier; some secretive, subtle voice that assures them their talents will not go to waste with the scarred king that leads them.

worripa, a grim switch from the previous teasing topic. @Meerkat filled me in. i have my wolves keeping a keen eye out for him during their patrols and hunts outside our claim. it does not feel like enough; far from it, in fact ...but if the runaway didn't want to be found he'd do his best to avoid others. this, wintersbane knew from first hand experience.

he spent much of his own cubhood fleeing and causing trouble. i will take a couple days and search for him a bit more extensively. i know a thing or two about being a runaway. a twitch of his lips is given ...and though he hopes his experience might help he does not give mahler false promises.

wintersbane is mid-debrief when tzila appears at his side; his words falling away as she gives her greeting. tzila, mahler is graf of rivenwood and my brother, not by blood but by bond despite that their initial path could've been very rocky given shared affection for his late wife andraste. we used to lead together, once upon a time. if wintersbane had told her about it, he does not immediately call it to mind and figures that re-telling something never hurt besides.
Messages In This Thread
schroff - by Mahler - September 04, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: schroff - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: schroff - by Mahler - September 04, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: schroff - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: schroff - by RIP Wintersbane - September 06, 2021, 05:48 AM
RE: schroff - by Mahler - September 08, 2021, 04:54 PM