The Sunspire night owl
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She exhaled slowly, a softly concealed sort of breath as she settled into comfort. While she and Vienna were not close, the agouti female's warmth was difficult to ignore. Amekaze remembered that she had warmed to Jace's company quickly, too.

Mhm. I am thinking.. there will be plenty of stargazing opportunities to come, especially as winter darkens and with the mountain's favor, she replied. Our slopes do make for a good view, she then added quietly. Possibly one of the best in the Teekon, to her experience, anyway. But autumn is the best time to see the moon, in my opinion. Something about the season and the way everything aligned. Nothing could quite compare.

The realization of her attachment to this mountain seemed louder in that moment then and she wondered if perhaps, she could summon the pack for time under the stars. Well, she could of course, as was her new-found right to the most freedom and control all at once, but would such even interest a great many of them? It was an idea to keep, at least. Maybe come future moons, we can rally more voices alongside ours, for she did agree, the moon had a special pull. They may live on the mountain named for the sun yet she saw no reason for them to not howl together more and all the better to involve the full moon; it only made for another way to justify it.

You do have a voice for it. I do not sing often.. well, more.. now, but I agree, how can you not? she gestured her muzzle skyward towards the moon.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
night owl - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 11, 2014, 02:55 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 21, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - October 08, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 24, 2014, 12:55 AM