Duskfire Glacier Kanimmasik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Then I will call to her, as well.

Issorartuyok would not leave any of them out, if they wished to accompany him. They had little time to respond, but he was confident in his own skills, and he had seen many places in the western mountains that seemed suitable, even passable. Even with the time they were left with, the northerner believed that he could make a scouting journey with the young ones and then return with news in a reasonable time.

When Lane spoke of the glacier boys, Issorartuyok breathed deeply. He frowned in a thoughtful way, turning his dark brown stare to the snows. After his talk with Ensio, he was not certain he could risk anything but perfect honesty with both boys. They deserved it. They deserved a chance to journey with the rest of their village, as well. They mattered a great deal to the northern man, though he could not say it.

I will honor him by asking. Both of them, he answered her softly. Even if they do not wish to go, I want them to know that they are still part of this village and they are important enough to search with me. The man hoped that she would understand this. He hoped that it did not seem like an honorable man’s foolish errand, but a heartfelt gesture. The boys had lost enough.

Lane…

The brown of his eyes returned to her face, searching her worriedly.

You will be strong while I am away? I will do all I can to return swiftly to you. You have my spirit.

The northerner bowed his head.
Messages In This Thread
Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - January 29, 2022, 10:59 AM