Whitefish River last week, i realized i crave pity
141 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Away
Her face lit like the sun when she saw the man approaching, and she picked up her pace, though still careful to watch her footing. Bronco, Blueberry greeted, and her eyes raked over his spiky pelt with some amusement before returning to his scarred visage.

So good to see you, she said fervently, then paused, suddenly shy. I, um, have a question for you.

Out with it, Blueberry.

I'm going to the island, and I want you to come with me, she continued, words coming out in a slightly jumbled rush. I've. . .wanted to go back there for a while. Remember me telling you about it? I think my sister might be there. Vesper.

The thought of the girl gave her such a rush of joy and pain all together that she closed her eyes, taking a deep, frosty breath to settle herself. After a moment, they opened again with a pop of vivid blue, locked upon Bronco's own golden gaze.

I want to stay there, and I think you should, too.

The plural "you," she supposed reluctantly, which included Fennec. But her eyes, and her words, were for him alone.
Messages In This Thread
last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 02, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 13, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 15, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 26, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - February 01, 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - February 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 08:32 PM