Lion Head Mesa i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
342 Posts
Ooc —
the redking repeated qiao's name back to her. how it took years of studied intent to remain visibly indifferent despite the roil of anger that speared through her breast! to be so openly felt by his lapis eyes; folded, held, and turned over -- like she were an object of great interest and no more.

my name, mine. the seer seethed, eyes gone deceptively bright despite the flatness within.

the gnome attended an injured boy. qiao wondered if this was not the doctor's duty -- had she not mentioned her work slow? no matter. qiao did not come to discuss the fate of stupid boys and their disfigured jesters.

"in whatever capacity you have use for me." qiao answered openly. "except for one; i will not be your whore."

she allowed silence to peel around the two of them before she spoke again. "every king has uses for the likes of my kind. if you have deserters, my eyes can find them. if you have enemies, i can help guide a tooth through their throat. if you have troubling civilians, i can quieten them. and if you have struggling midwives or impotent doctors, i can show them my craft so they can better serve you."

she bent to the ground, and the greenbrier slipped from her throat. she did not unwrap it -- not yet. "these uses come at a cost. i am happy to do anything you dream of, provided that cost is met."
[Image: OTLS5SY.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that - by Qiao - January 02, 2022, 07:12 PM