Blackwater Islands Ten more before I get on that plane
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
morgana had become lax.

but the listener understood. she sensed a change in her speaker, a shifting as the unnamed god's purpose took hold of her very bones.

she pondered this as she shadowed bridget's steps, silent among the shadows until the woman seemed to relax her pace. the prophet revealed herself then, watching the golden wolf's face carefully.

you dislike the speaker's presence, an assumption, not a question. it is not meant to restrict your freedom. but i see you have no need of a guardian. the madness has not returned to you. i will give morgana a new task.

using this thread to lead into morgana's rank change, so that's why she's still referred to as a speaker here <3
Messages In This Thread
Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 20, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 22, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 26, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 26, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 30, 2022, 02:23 PM