Blackwater Islands Ten more before I get on that plane
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the listener nodded, accepting her words in silence. somehow, the ritual had failed. she could only think that perhaps the stormborn had not passed faith to the woman, but doubt. perhaps she had not been strong enough. but bridget, though she did not yet know it, had been made an acolyte in the prophet's eyes.

the druids would never give up on one of their own so easily.

what do you believe happened that night? she chose to ask next, seeking to understand the source of bridget's strange reactions. she held disdain, that much was clear, and perhaps distrust for the druids following that fateful night. the listener suspected that if she had any inkling of the truth, she might have drowned herself in attempting to escape rather than stay among those who had healed her and kept her for so long. in her days here, she had made it clear that she did not simply accept fate. so what did she believe?
Messages In This Thread
Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 20, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 22, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 26, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 26, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 30, 2022, 02:23 PM