Redsand Canyon Electronic circus weapon.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
The hug was not expected, but it was very much welcome. Ruenna hummed in contentment, wagging her tail furiously. "I'm so glad to see you," she voiced. Even though Towhee couldn't see the words she was speaking, Ruenna was certain that she would feel them, somehow.  

Ruenna tilted her head in concern when Towhee mentioned not fitting in, although Towhee did rush to clarify her statement. 

"Well.. I admire you for even trying with Moonglow," Ruenna told her, "I know it's pretty far out of your comfort zone." Ruenna wasn't sure you could find two more different wolves than Towhee and Kukutux. She wanted to know more about Towhee's decision to join with Moonglow-- namely why. The only thing that Ruenna could think of was maybe Towhee had met a man there. 

But Towhee wanted to know about Mereo, so Ruenna obliged her.

"Mereo is really.. different from anything I've ever tried to do before. It feels more like a project than a pack, and an experimental one at that. ..I think it's going well, but I really don't have a bar to measure against." Ruenna gestured over her shoulder, waving Towhee into the canyon. "You want to have a look?" She had no desire to keep an old friend standing out in the cold.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 25, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:43 PM