Redsand Canyon All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Germanicus made a very good point. Ruenna had known Towhee for years, and so of course she was confident in her friend's level of skill and achievement. But Ruenna was not the one who needed to be convinced. She was not the one being instructed. 

Ruenna nodded in understanding. 

"Towhee will always be a leader; it's in her nature. But we are not a traditional hierarchy. I think we have room for strong leaders in a variety of positions. If she has a specific area to take charge of and lead.. something all her own.. I think she will be content in a subordinate rank." Towhee was looking for a niche that she hadn't found in Moonglow, and Ruenna had gotten the feeling that it didn't have anything to do with power or ambition. If that was all that it was about, she would have remained in Moonglow as Second Hunter. 

After some thought, Ruenna added. "She would welcome any trials or tests that were necessary, I think. It's very possible that she will see the benefit of working her way up, as the other soldiers have done. " Ruenna didn't want to speak for Towhee and demand a high rank for her, if that was not her friend's wish. Ruenna fiercely wanted to see Towhee respected and revered in a position befitting a former alpha, but what Rue wanted for Towhee as her friend could very well be different from what Towhee needed in order to thrive here.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square - by Ruenna - January 27, 2022, 02:48 PM