Redsand Canyon Before she gets there
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene made a quick pitstop by her stores of pennroyal that had been soaked in water for herself, downing it quickly. She then moved on, listening as she confirmed and Aquene hummed and nodded. She started to prepare her bundling, feeling behind as she would normally have it prepared. “I can increase your pain relief as well… and if pain becomes a problem after as well I can have something prepared for you to take.” She assured the woman fully.

With it, she prepared raspberry leaf, which luckily was one of the few plants to grow throughout the winter. She crushed it on a small peace of cinnamon bark. “This is to aid with conception.” She explained as she carefully nudged it over with her paw. “You ingest it now to give it time to take effect by tonight, and return for another dose of it tomorrow.” None of the ingredients would cause harm if she happened to take on her first encounter.

She then moved and started on the pain remedy. “I… while you’re here, Matrona… is there time for something I must discuss with you?” She asked, almost shyly unlike her nature while she was in her den. “Something of a personal nature… and something to report, a situation that occurred that was uncomfortable...” Kallik had encouraged her to report the spar to the Matrona and the Imperator, it just so happened that Ruenna was the first of the two that she had found.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 01:43 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - March 03, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - March 07, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 10:29 AM