Redsand Canyon Before she gets there
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene allowed a soft smile onto her features and a nod when she mentioned it was helping. “That is good… it is no doubt aided by the season. Once your heat fades, if the pain starts to get worse again, please let me know as soon as possible.” She did not wish to medicate Ruenna more than she had to because pain management could be a tricky subject… but she did want to help with woman. She watched as the woman took it down and she could tell she was quite experienced. Normally, she had wolves sniffing and questioning.

She was also glad that Ruenna trusted her to simply take whatever she offered. She was glad she had worked to instill that trust. She saw the concern on her features and Aquene turned back, preparing the next round for Ruenna to take as she spoke. “As you know, I’ve been learning how to fight… there is a man, one I fear greatly from my past… I fear one day, hopefully never, he will show his face here in Mereo.” She admitted for a bit of context. “I asked Glaukos for a spar… he is most comparable to said man’s size… and we were sparring. Things were fine. He ended up winning but when I conceded and went limp… he didn’t stop.” She explained, a hint of a shake in her voice. “He moved to straddle me instead of letting me go like everyone else does. It was very… reminiscent of the man I am afraid of.” She paused her work for a minute. “I-I know I should have said something immediately, but I was just really shaken… after I got away and fled, I found Kallik… I just, I trust him, and I’m close with him and he knows about my fears… he spent the night trying to calm me down. He… he told me I should tell you and your husband.” She explained, feeling like justifying why it had taken her so long to come forward with this information. “I don’t know what his motive or intention was… I didn’t stick around long enough to find out… but I was very…” She trailed off, trying to find the right word and half dazing out in the process.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 01:43 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - March 03, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - March 07, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 10:29 AM