Redsand Canyon i wanna stay with you for a long time,
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna expected the question, aware that Qiao had already spoken with Aquene about her treatment. 

"The original injury occurred when I was caught in a landslide two or three years ago. I underwent physical therapy for many months to regain the movement you see now." Ruenna had worked very hard for this limp that "even a blind wolf would note." 

"The limp is fully attributable to pain. The medics who treated me said that there was no permanent paralysis damage as a result of the accident." Ruenna hesitated. "However, they did tell me that limping, over time, could stress my body and cause permanent damage." The Vitales had advised her to find a place to retire and keep off of her feet, but Ruenna was just not ready to give up living life yet.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 30, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - January 30, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 31, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - February 13, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - March 15, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - April 04, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - April 04, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - August 06, 2022, 08:05 AM