Redsand Canyon I wish I was special
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
A part of her had hoped that his own wounds might have distracted him at least temporarily from her own but she truly should have known better. She just sighed softly. “Later, Kallik.” She stated softly, trying to assure him that she was fine and that it was not a pressing matter. For now, their injures were. They both looked like they had been shredded and she worried. Thankfully, it was moments like these that she tried to keep such a detailed stock for. It would put a strain on her stores, but she’d be able to piece them back together in the coming weeks as the weather hopefully started to thaw.

Glaukos did not speak, but he did follow along as Germanicus assisted her in getting them both to the tablinum. She helped get Kallik inside, turning to her stores before she noted that the larger boy lingered outside. She resisted an eyeroll. “I can treat you both at the same time. It will be more efficient that way.” She stated, expecting the man to enter the space which was large enough to treat multiple patients. The hides Tamar had assembled lingered near the pool which would make a shorter distance for her need to get more for various treatments. She immediately moved to get leaves to clean out the wound. She moved and grabbed poppy seeds for them. They were already starting to turn, which meant that the pain would not be pleasant and a duller mind would only help them through this.

Thankfully, they had gotten back in time where it was not too severe, simply challenging. She started with Kallik’s wound, simply because his appeared more severe though it did not mean much with the state they were both in. She stepped out for a moment, calling for @Malila and @Tamar as the two had helped her with her own treatment, and Malila was her apprentice. It would be good practice. She would need assistance to treat them both efficiently, and she hoped that they would indulge her if she walked them through everything as they were doing it. She did not look to see if Glaukos had listened to what she had said, she only hoped he had the common sense to enter the threshold of her workspace. “Both of you take these poppy seeds for the pain. Swallow them. It will take the edge off and now is not time to be brave or stubborn or muscle through the pain. This is likely going to hurt far worse than anything you’ve experienced so far. I have to make sure any pus that’s formed in your wounds is thoroughly drained and cleaned away.” She’d recalled infected wounds from the warfront. She’d recalled grown men passing out. It would not necessarily help right away, while she was cleaning, but the sting that would exist after would fade as it started to kick in.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I was special - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Myrmidon - February 09, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Germanicus - February 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Aquene - February 09, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Myrmidon - February 09, 2022, 04:38 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Aquene - February 09, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 05:50 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Myrmidon - February 09, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Aquene - February 09, 2022, 06:45 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Tamar - February 10, 2022, 10:33 PM