Redsand Canyon If you don't learn it young, it's hard to get the trick of it later.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Perhaps her habits made her a bit of a control freak, but it worked for her occupation. He found helpful paws helpful but there was a statement about too many cooks in the kitchen that could also ring true. The question fell and she nodded. “I have no issues with other healers, especially ones I trained. Wolves I train or who were trained with me have the same system as me.” It was something she had learned from her mother… she was just particular. “It’s not that anyone else was wrong… just different from how I do things.” She had found that from a lot of healers, though not all.

She could not help but smile at the suggestion, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. “It might scare the soldiers into behaving a little better, to think the Imperator might punish his own wife with boulder as well.” She recalled how awful Kallik had felt after his punishment. “Maybe close to the tablinum might be better though, so I can monitor and you are nearby in case soreness manifests.” It was a common issue, though the soreness was a sign of improvement, it did not mean that it had to be felt.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread