Redsand Canyon Before she gets there
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had managed to avoid it for a time. She pushed it down running… but every now and then it would creep up in her memory and she’d feel herself spiral. She’d go in a direction that no herbs could help her. Her gaze softened as the woman explained that they were a pack. Their issues. She offered a nod, something of acceptance. She even felt the heat rise to her cheeks at the mention of an unorthodox sleeping arrangement, though she was certain Ruenna might have been able to guess the details.

Should she mention that she was planning on seeing Kallik, possibly marrying him someday? Safe was her primary concern. It lifted a weight off her chest and she nodded. “I will remain safe I promise.” The double entendre did not fly over the healer’s head. “He makes me feel safe.” She admitted softly, leaving really the only details about the relationship that she was sure the Matrona would want to know out in the open while sparing her the gory details of it all.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - February 01, 2022, 01:43 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - February 01, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - March 03, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Aquene - March 07, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Before she gets there - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 10:29 AM