Redsand Canyon If you don't learn it young, it's hard to get the trick of it later.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Other medics weren't wrong, just different. "I understand," Ruenna reassured her. "It can be difficult to walk in lock-step with another." She knew this well enough from all that was required of her and Germanicus in the running of Mereo. They had both gained much, but not without making some compromises along the way. 

Aquene joined in the joking, and Ruenna burst into giggles as Aquene noted the frankly hilarious conclusion that the soldiers would draw. Rue's giggles were possibly not very Matrona-like, but she was feeling so light and relieved that she didn't particularly care. She was only human (figuratively speaking). 

All joking aside, Aquene made a good suggestion. Ruenna's laughter died now, and she nodded in agreement. "The tablinum, then." A pause, and finally, "Well.. thank you, Aquene. You've eased my mind considerably. I'll stop in around noon tomorrow for the medicine." With a grateful nod, she made to depart. 

Her steps would be considerably lighter as she made her way back to her suite, her nerves humming with anticipation for the coming events.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread