Redsand Canyon i wanna stay with you for a long time,
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Qiao offered a very complicated-sounding diagnosis, and Ruenna did not say anything. If she had ever been told her official diagnosis, she could not recall it. She did not have much of a mind for these technical, medical words; it was one of the reasons she was so grateful that Mereo had managed to attract a medic, and of course for any assistance that Qiao could provide. 

Poppy? "I've tried it. It wasn't for me," Ruenna confirmed, revealing that Qiao had pegged her correctly. Her injury might have devastated her body, but she would not allow it to also destroy her mind. 

"Devil's claw and Yucca," Ruenna repeated, committing the herbs to memory. "Oh, thank you," Ruenna accepted the herb with surprise. It must have been her lucky day, to find Qiao carrying the exact herb she required. "I'll get this to Aquene; she'll know how to.. um, steep it." Rue had no idea what that meant, but she was determined to learn. 

The simile involving marriage, the warning about pregnancy. Ruenna understood where this was going. "Perhaps I will start the medicines in the summer then," she said softly, her words accompanied by a demure smile. What harm could come of Qiao knowing her plans? Surely it would not surprise Ramesses if he learned that Mereo's mated leaders hoped to grow their family this spring.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 30, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - January 30, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 31, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - February 13, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - March 15, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - April 04, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - April 04, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - August 06, 2022, 08:05 AM