Emberwood the sorcerer’s apprentice.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
He wasn’t sure at first if she was going to tell him anything, but she eventually spoke. While he’d heard Bronco’s call, he still hadn’t completely believed it until he heard her confirm it. His heart sank, but it fell even further as she continued.

Things had been wrong for her?

His brow furrowed deeply at that. He hadn’t realized there had been something wrong between them. He tried to think back to times he’d seen them together. He supposed there had always been something lacking, but he’d never considered that it was hurting either of them. He’d always assumed that was just how they worked.

He had been wrong.

”I’m sorry, Fenn,” he said finally, after thinking for a moment or two. She hadn’t given much in the way of detail, but he didn’t really need her to. It wasn’t his place to try and play mediator between her and Bronco. And at the end of the day, he was on her side, always.

”Do you… wanna beat me up?” he offered after another moment. She could always talk more if she wanted, but he knew she knew that. What she might not know was his willingness to be a punching bag, or that having one might be helpful in this situation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Figment - March 19, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Figment - March 19, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 11:00 PM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Figment - March 20, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Fennec - March 20, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Figment - March 20, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Fennec - March 20, 2022, 11:54 AM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Figment - March 20, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Fennec - March 20, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: the sorcerer’s apprentice. - by Figment - March 20, 2022, 09:16 PM