Redsand Canyon a monster in my head, a ghost inside my chest
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had been near the borders. She tried to limit any travelling she did, even as simply as to the borders, in an attempt to soothe her husband’s worries but there were plants to be restocked so she might teach Tamar about them… after that she could surely send the other woman. She heard the call but it was not for any wolf she knew, and so curiosity got the best of her. It seemed friendly enough and she was certain an Auxilia of some kind would be there soon.

What she had not expected was to find her husband there, catching his words as her curiosity only grew. He knew the man in front of him. She offered a brief greeting to him, keeping herself somewhat behind him as she simply waited. She was not certain if she should say something, or even if she should turn and leave. Kallik was surprised but not cold or aloof, a reaction she rarely saw anyone besides herself draw from him, and so she chose to remain.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a monster in my head, a ghost inside my chest - by Aquene - March 26, 2022, 06:00 PM