Redsand Canyon led by a beating heart
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She smiled softly, almost sympathetically, to her husband when he spoke of how awful she had felt. She wanted to say that it was worth it to have little him’s running around just a short amount of time, but she avoiding mentioning the children. The pregnancy, she could talk about, but mentioning the children and talking about them as children made it so much more real and it made her feel horrifically unprepared. “It hasn’t been awful. I have seen much worse out of pregnancy than what I’ve gone through, believe me.” It was meant to serve as a comfort.

She caught the amusement and then he was nuzzling her and nipping at her and she shuddered pleasantly from his touch before leaning more against him. “You have a beautiful wife who loves you because you are kind, and just, and loyal and brave and selfless and protective and wholly deserving of my love.” She started to list what she loved about him. It was what would make him a good father as well, even if he was apprehensive.

She did not hesitate to tear into the rest of the rabbit, hungrily devouring it as his question filtered into her ears and she shrugged. “It’s too soon to really tell.” She posed, her nature to answer accurately as a doctor finding it’s way out before she started to hypothesize. “Maybe two? A boy and a girl... maybe one will get as annoyed and broody with Towhee as you do... imagine it, a little pup giving her those looks telling her that she's being far too Towhee in any given moment.” She answered with a soft smile, just picturing two little ones running around, maybe a healer like her, a soldier like him… except he would fret… just like he did over her.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
led by a beating heart - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - March 31, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - March 31, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - April 01, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - April 03, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - April 04, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - April 04, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - April 04, 2022, 08:09 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - April 06, 2022, 11:58 AM